7/12/2007

The Beginning of Recovery

Posted by Solace In Hunger

Okay, it took me a long time to start this but I have finally set this up. Why now...well I have to admit, I'm only encouraged to write whenever something terrible has happened to me but now at my age I need to finally do something constructive with the pain.

Losing the love of your life never gets easier each time it happens. The knife runs deeper when you're told she no longer loves you. The first time this happened I went into a deep spell and lost two years of my life. Though I grew and learned a lot of good lessons, two years is still a long time. This is my thirteenth girlfriend (lucky number, huh) and my fifth serious relationship. I liked to have thought that at this point I have a good idea in life as to what I want/need and what I need to contribute in order to be a worthy partner. Having lost again, I'm trying to stay focused as to what needs to be done to get back on track. I'm not going to let this defeat me again!!!

It's helped that she has been so understanding and caring enough to truly want the best for ourselves. Alright, enough for now.

0 comments: