8/14/2007

Keeping Busy...

Posted by Solace In Hunger

Things my "therapist" turned "trauma buddy" and I decided to do together... -Help turn my current living space into a home for myself -Move in together by next Spring unless "something" turns up -Learn knitting (YAY, I get to make a knitted cap for myself!) -Finish our Lu Xun and Diao Chan Dynasty Warriors cosplay costumes -Take a random Metrolink journey to have random ice cream adventures! -Take a random journey to another state or country once a pair of last minute plane tickets free up -Relish in each other's taste in food (Yogurt, yogurt, yogurt, crepes, crepes, crepes, shaved ice) -Go freerunning/parkour -Create lightsabers to beat the crap out of each other with -Engage in a lightsaber duel WITH parkour -Create for me a WoW character on her server and scare other people with my voice actings skills! -Check out the villas at the Coronado...Sunrise BB....=0)

0 comments: