8/15/2007

Reboot...

Posted by Solace In Hunger

It's time to get out of here. When you are surrounded by people who no longer have the same ideals you can't help but feel yourself dying on the inside. Those who were with me by my side had grown into their path apart from one another. Different problems...different takes on life...the inability to understand. No longer unified by common passions or pains...nothing is familiar anymore. Even my work is filled mostly by those who have conformed into the mainstream...they have given up their freedoms to live a life deemed acceptable by the status quo. I can't find anybody who understands the music out here...anybody who understands what it is to be free...they have to want to be unplugged before I can first show them the way. Even my apartment. I could rebuild this place to make it my home once again, but I would still be lost in this area...so commercial...full of superficial glitz and ego. It would be my cottage in the wasteland so to speak. I have to drive an hour and half almost every other day to be at peace...in an area thriving in life...to be with somebody who truly understands that flow of nature in our lives. It's time to break free...from this stage of my life...this place... I will return to the place that gave me life... I'm finishing my résumé tonite...and maybe look for places in DB or RH...

0 comments: