1/30/2010

On A Lighter Note

Posted by Solace In Hunger

No deep reflections today... Just enjoying the sun shining through my room...





Almost three months here and this place doesn't feel like home yet. Perhaps it's because I haven't lived in the same place for more than two years since high school and never learned how to settle properly. Maybe it's because my walls are so sterile. It could use more life, yeah? I wish I had more things to put up. Not just fanboy autographed stuff either which I do have more of but rather things from my own adventures. Right now the most significant adventures I've ever experienced weren't necessarily "my own". It looks like I have another goal now...

Any interior decorator friends have any input here? I'll use these pics as progress then. =o)

This track from long ago fits the mood....

Orange Lounge - Mobo Moga


In other news, I've signed up for a Mandarin and dance class to get myself occupied but more on that later. I hope that everyone is doing well out there... =o)

0 comments: