4/29/2010

Don't Blink

Posted by Solace In Hunger

"I don't think we realise just how fast we go until you stop for a minute and realise just how loud and how hectic your life is, and how easily distracted you can get." - Meg Ryan


Time has ever become a scarce commodity since returning from New York.  Between Antigone and stunt rehearsals, learning lines, auditions, and shooting projects, I find myself struggling just to find a few minutes to catch up with friends, read news or even write in this blog.  I spend more time sleeping in my car then in my bed at home, which is clearly evidenced by the snacks and a good portion of my wardrobe taking up the back seat.  Had it not been for spending a few minutes on Twitter and Facebook to update statuses here and there, it would seem that I would've disappeared from the world entirely!

But despite that I'm half awake, facing off-book deadlines, working with an uncertain, socially-unfriendly schedule and pushing myself to make new submissions daily I'm having fun with it.  Granted, I won't be able to keep this up forever, my body is already telling me.  I will need to rest, catch up on other things I've been putting off, see my family and friends and take a step away...even if it is from something I love.  But right now, I'm feeling more content knowing that I'm able to dedicate myself to where my passion is, I just need to learn how to make more efficient use of my time.  More to come later on when time permits...

Now back to learning my lines for Antigone....

I hope that everyone is doing well out there... =o)

Track of the Day:

Bibio - Ambivalence Avenue (Original Mix)

0 comments: