3/03/2009

Why Do I Always Find Out After The Fact...

Posted by Solace In Hunger

I never was a big fan of Jimmy Fallon. I stopped watching Saturday Night Live regularly after the Phil Hartman, Dana Carvey era and saw it once in every blue moon if I ended up home on a Saturday night. And every time I did see him I was not impressed.

Well, upon hearing about his upcoming late night debut, you must imagine my surprise upon reading in his Mini-Bio "He has already been called the best SNL player since Phil Hartman, and is popular amongst SNL fans." What!? This guy? And then I came across this video of impressions which apparently his fans even forgot he could do:



...and then five minutes later I had to pick myself off of the floor. I guess I should've paid more attention. Yeah, you could say I think he's funny now. Good luck on Late Night, Jimmy!

Jimmy Fallon on Internet Movie Database

1 comments:

Ravergirl said...

i've never seen that one before! Jimmy Fallon is a master at impressions, those were SPOT on!!